You can attach files from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive/SharePoint directly into Asana tasks.
How do I upload files to Asana?
How to import CSVs and spreadsheets into Asana
- Log in or sign up for Asana.
- Click the + button in the top bar to create a new project.
- Select the Import option when prompted.
- Select the CSV file you want to upload.
- Preview your import and make any changes if needed.
- Start your import.
Can you add notes in asana?
Use the Update section of the Progress tab in the project if the notes are kept fresh. Create a task called “Notes” and use the description field. Create a Google Doc or file in Dropbox or Box and attach it to the project.
Does Asana integrate with Google Docs?
Create documents and add content in Google Docs based on triggers. Stay on top of your task list by automatically creating, updating and organizing them in Asana. Do much more by connecting Asana and Google Docs.
How do I find documents in asana?
Files View displays a gallery style view of all the images, documents, and files attached to tasks in the project. Read more or My Tasks. Read more list you’re viewing. Click the task name below an attachment preview to view details of the task.
Does Asana have a dashboard?
Dashboard in Asana is a data dashboard that displays key performance indicators relating to specific projects.
Can I export from Asana?
So, you can now export any project from Asana to a CSV file where you can customize this data in whatever way your team finds most useful. … To export a project, simply click on the drop-down arrow in the Project Actions menu and select ‘Export > CSV.
Does asana work with Evernote?
Automatically create Asana tasks from new notes or reminders in Evernote, or create Asana projects from Evernote Notebooks.
Is Asana owned by Google?
It was founded in 2008 by Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz and ex-Google, ex-Facebook engineer Justin Rosenstein, who both worked on improving the productivity of employees at Facebook. The product launched commercially in April 2012. In December 2018 the company was valued at $1.5 billion.
How do I integrate Google with asana?
How to integrate Asana with your Google Calendar
- From the sidebar, select the project you want to sync.
- From the project header, click the dropdown arrow to access the project actions menu.
- Hover over the Export option, then select Sync to Calendar.
How often does Asana sync with Google Calendar?
Google Calendar updates itself once every 8 hours or so.
How do I use documents in asana?
Documentation and tasks
- Markdown editing.
- Highlight text in document to create a new task, which enables URL referencing between the task and its highlighted text.
- Highlight text in document to start comment. …
- Replying to comments in document’s highlighted text.
How do I view projects in asana?
Asana views where right-click is supported:
- Project pages.
- List tab (including sub-tasks)
- Board tab.
- Timeline tab.
- Calendar tab.
- Task pane, sub-tasks.
- My Tasks.
- Search results / reports page.
What are workspaces in asana?
With a single Asana account, you can create or join multiple Workspaces & Organizations to collaborate with various groups of Asana users; these Workspaces and Organizations you belong to are their own separate entities, each with their own unique set of people, projects, and tasks.