If you’re evil you will live in tenpenny, if you’re good you’ll live in megaton. the main advantage of being good is that you can get your house in 10 minutes once you leave the vault, and now you can store extra gear or armor and have a place to sleep.
Is it better to have good or bad karma in Fallout 3?
What are the physical benefits of a good/bad karma playthrough of Fallout 3? I was wondering this the other day. In actuality, a good karma playthrough would be “better” because if people like you, nobody would want you dead (for the most part). In an actual bad karma playthrough, more people would want you dead.
Is it better to be good or bad in Fallout 3?
If you’re going for Trophies, it’s more advantageous to be Good… That way, you can always go on a killing spree to drop your Karma to neutral, and or evil right before you level up, and go back to your good save.
What’s the best karma on Fallout 3?
Karma levels in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas The Lone Wanderer begins the game with a value of zero, which increases or decreases based on the their actions.
There are 5 levels of Karma:
- Very Good: +750 to +1000.
- Good: +250 to +749.
- Neutral: -249 to +249.
- Evil: -250 to -749.
- Very Evil: -750 to -1000.
Does karma matter in Fallout 3?
really doesnt matter much though its pretty easy to get good or bad karma. Good karma costs yah, for bad just kill murder pillage.
How do you get good karma fast in Fallout 3?
- Best way is to get lots of Purified Water, and Give it to those thirsty men in front of Megaton, Tenpenny Tower, and Rivet City. One water is worth +50 Karma Points. …
- open the console and type rewardKarma # and press enter.
How do you get bad karma fast?
By far the simplest way to acquire Bad Karma in Fallout 3, provided you have the Broken Steel add-on installed, is to take the Devil’s Highway perk.
- Take the Devil’s Highway Perk (-2000 karma)
- Blow up Megaton (-1000 karma)
- Blow up the Citadel (-1000 karma)
- Infect Project Purity (-1000 karma)
How does karma affect FNV?
Karma does not have as much of an effect on gameplay as in Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout 3, since reputation has a more important place. … They may also become openly hostile despite one’s reputation with them not being lowered enough for the player character to be considered hated, where they will attack the Courier.
How do you check your karma in Fallout 3?
from your pip-boy, go to the stats tab using a trigger, and use your control stick to go to the rightmost tab, general. Your karma will be displayed in a little picture on the righthand portion of the screen as Very Evil, Evil, Neutral, Good, or Very Good.
Where is Star Paladin Cross?
Star Paladin Cross is a possible companion found at the Citadel in the Capital Wasteland in 2277.
How do I get free karma?
Tricks to How to Get Karma on Reddit Fast
- Visit subreddits with a million subscribers. …
- You can also do comments on new posts. …
- Avoid making poor-quality posts or negative comments. …
- Create relevant and discussion-worthy content.
How do I get neutral karma?
- You can’t get neutral karma. …
- if its going straight from evil to good you must be doing something to GREATLY increase your karma, because usually when i get neutral karma i have a hard time getting good or bad.
How does karma work in Fallout?
The stronger an intention or action has, the more Karma points you gain or lose. It is classified by three types: good, neutral, and evil. Players always start a new game with 0 Karma points (neutral Karma).
Do choices matter in Fallout 3?
3 Answers. Well, if you play Fallout 3 for its story and characters, it sure is worth playing again. Many quests have different outcomes relative to your choices, and your relation to other characters will not be the same if you are evil. And you can do fun things in Megaton, one of the first towns of the game :D.
What is the highest level in Fallout 3?
- Fallout 3’s level cap can be raised to 99 using the SetGS iMaxCharacterLevel 99 console command every new game. Playing with this command can cause some random crashes.
- In Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, leveling will stop at level 20 until Broken Steel is activated through the datafiles option.
Can you get into Tenpenny Tower without blowing up Megaton?
Just found out you can get into this suit without blowing up megaton, simply go to tenpenny’s balcony and walk around to the left, there will be a door that dose not require a key. … On the 360 version that door still requires a key.