Go to your profile > From email and add your second email there. Your two accounts will be accessible from any of the two emails, using the menu available when you click on your avatar at the top right. That is if you want to be able to see the two accounts easily yourself.
Can I link 2 Asana accounts?
If you have multiple accounts and would like to merge them into one, you can add the email address associated with one account to the other account from your Profile Settings. Read more. Merging your accounts will mean: Email addresses from both original accounts will be associated with the one new account.
How do I merge Asana accounts?
You merge your account yourself by following these steps:
- Click your profile photo and select Profile Settings.
- Navigate to the Email Forwarding tab and click + Add New Email.
- Enter your new email address.
- Enter your Asana password.
- Click the Send Verification Email button.
Can I have two organizations in asana?
Yes, it is possible to be a member of multiple organizations. You can have an Asana personal account in addition to your domain but it is not necessarily required.
How do I add another email address to Asana?
To create a task in your project via email, send an email to x+projectID@mail.asana.com . For example, if your projectID is 123 , you would email firstname.lastname@example.org . Create tasks straight from your email inbox with the Asana for Gmail add-on or the Asana for Outlook add-in.
How much does Asana premium cost?
Asana Premium costs $10.99 per user per month when billed annually and $13.49 per user per month when billed monthly.
How do I change my asana plan?
To change or cancel your premium plan:
- Click your profile photo from the right of the top bar. Read more and select Admin console.
- Navigate to the Billing tab.
- From the billing tab, select Cancel Plan/Trial or Edit Plan.
Is Asana better than Monday?
Asana is a bit pricier than Monday, but both options offer a free plan. The free version of Asana lets you collaborate with up to 15 other people, and you can track tasks and view them as a list or in a Kanban board. … You can collaborate with up to two team members, which makes it a good option for smaller teams.
How do I downgrade my asana account?
It’s easy to cancel your subscription. To cancel a paid plan, log in to the Asana account you wish to cancel, click your profile photo from the right of the top bar, select Admin Console, navigate to the Billing tab, and then select Cancel Plan.
How do I invite guests to Asana?
To add a guest to a Project, click the “Share” button at the top of the Project and type their email address where it says “Add a person.” Then select “Only this Project (Guest).” The guest will get access only to that specific Project, not the whole Workspace.
How do I add more teams in asana?
Create a Team
- From your Admin Console navigate to Teams on the sidebar to the left of your screen.
- Click on the Create team button that appears beside your profile picture.
- A Create new team popup window will ask you to add your Team Name.
- You can then add a description of your team.
- Add Members.
How do I set up Asana?
Simply visit asana.com, click the Get Started button in the top right corner, and walk through the steps to sign up. It’s important to note that in order to sign up for Asana, you must have a specified business email account. Once your account it set up and ready to go, you’ll see a fresh workspace in front of you.
Can I change my asana email?
You’re absolutely right. To swap out your log-in, regain access to your Asana account via your original log in email, add your new email account, then remove the one you no longer use via instructions here (https://asana.com/guide/help/fundamentals/settings#gl-remove-email).
What is asana for Gmail?
Asana for Gmail helps you turn emails into tasks with assigned responsibilities and due dates, right from within your inbox. Asana is the best way to manage your tasks and projects, and now you can use it to turn emails into tasks without leaving your Gmail inbox.
How do I link my asana to Gmail?
How to set up the Asana for Gmail integration
- Download the Asana for Gmail add-on from the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Sign in with the Gmail account your Asana account is associated with.
- In Gmail, open an email and click on the Asana icon as it appears in the right-hand panel.